If you’re like most people, entering your car after it’s been parked a few hours only to find the conditions are borderline uninhabitable is totally familiar. You can barely sit without scorching your legs and back; and don’t even think about touching the steering wheel, let alone driving with it.
Luckily we’ve got just the gadget you need – Our New Solar-Powered Car Ventilator!
According to the L.A. Times, the temperature of your car’s interior can be life threatening, even when it’s not all that hot outside. Interior temperatures can quickly reach 160 degrees Fahrenheit (71 degrees Celsius), and interior surfaces, like your seats, dashboard and steering wheel can reach a sizzling 200 degrees Fahrenheit (93 degrees Celsius).
Our New Solar Powered Car Ventilator uses eco-friendly and energy-saving methods to reduce your car’s interior temperature quickly.
- Takes hot air out of your vehicle and blows cooler air in
- Keeps your car cooled while parked
- Fits any car window
- Easy to install
- Eco-friendly and energy-saving
- Powered by Sun, no batteries needed
- Reduces fuel consumption
- Maintains a comfortable interior temperature level
- Prevents damage and weakening of expensive leather seats
- Also helps reduce odors from smoking and pets
- 15 cm x 11 cm x 6.5 cm (2 in x 4.3 in x 2.6 in)
How Does it Work:
The solar panels use energy from the Sun and convert it into the low-voltage electricity required to drive a small fan. The fan forces hot, stale air out of your vehicle and replaces it with cooler, fresher air.
If your job requires you to drive all day, you need to take a break once in a while, and it can be tough to find shade. Turning your AC on full blast will keep you cool, but it will also waste your fuel. With our Car Ventilator, all you need is the Sun.
No batteries, no fuel, just plain natural energy to help you relax and enjoy your break.
And what if you’re just leaving your car parked for a couple hours, and going to shop or work? Your seats and steering wheel could get so hot you have to wait for everything to cool down before getting on the road. And, what do we all do then? We switch on the AC. Such a waste! Our Solar Powered Car Ventilator easily holds on to the top of your rolled-up window and keeps your car cool while you’re away.
You can shop or work worry-free, knowing your car and any valuables you have inside are cool.
How To Use It:
- Simply take your Car Ventilator and place it on top of your window
- The solar panels should be on the outside of the window
- Roll up your window as far as it goes
- Make sure you’re parked where there is sunlight so the panels can convert the sun’s energy
- For best results, make sure the panels are placed in the direction of the sun.
- Hide your valuables, such as phones, purses or jewelry under a light towel if you're leaving your car unattended. Because of the slight crack in your window to accommodate the fan, burglars may be tempted.
- If you’re driving with the fan, avoid blind spots and accidents by ensuring it’s in a place where it won't obscure your vision.
- Never leave babies and young children in your car unattended, because extreme temperatures will raise the temperatures of occupants which can lead to death.
Limited to first 500 customers*
*Please note - Due to high demand, we anticipate delivery of your awesome product within 12-25 days global (quicker to US, Canada, & Australia). In some cases, our carrier may take longer than the estimated delivery time to deliver our items to you. Additional delays may occur due to weather conditions, holidays etc. On orders of 2 or more items, faster shipping will be provided whenever possible!